TOLIMA - COLOMBIA
Stonefruit acidity with notes of apricot, milk chocolate and honey. Smooth medium body with a caramel finish.
We roast fresh every few days, and dispatch on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS. Here are our cutoff times:
- If you order by Monday 5 pm, we will dispatch your order on Tuesday
- If you order by Wednesday 5, we will dispatch your order on Thursday
- All orders placed after cutoff times will be placed on the next available dispatch day
We ship Australia wide and Internationally with Australia Post. Most national parcels are delivered within 3-5 business days, but for remote areas can take up to 7 business days from date of ordering. International orders can take up to three weeks for delivery. If your parcel does not arrive within the timeframe, please call us at 1 300 52 55 99 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can trace your order and see what went wrong.
Refund and Returns Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your coffee, please call us on 1 300 52 55 99 or email email@example.com so that we can arrange a return or replacement. Please ensure coffee is in original packaging, we will arrange a free return label for a free return shipment. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds on orders placed with incorrect blend, grind, or quantity.
We are happy to offer a store credit or exchange on products (brewing equipment, accessories, etc), whereby:
- the product is faulty or does not adequately fit the description of what it is intended for
- A credit or exchange will only be offered if the goods are returned within 14 days of the purchase date, and the goods are in the original packaging.
- A credit will be offered at our discretion.
We offer FREE nationwide shipping. For international orders, your shipping charge will be calculated at the checkout.
Standard Shipping (tracking): FREE
Express Shipping (tracking): AUD $5
International Shipping (no tracking): AUD $15
*1kg orders are sent in unbranded packaging*
Experiment with different brewing methods, but we recommend you try the Tolima Colombian as Espresso/ Stovetop (fine grind) - works beautifully with milk based coffees.
Keep your coffee fresh by:
- Grinding right before use
- Consuming within 1-2 weeks after opening
- Storing away from light, moisture, and air